In 1848 We Start Our Journey
Welcome to ST.JOSEPHS GIRLS DEGREE B.Ed. COLLEGE
In the beginning, in the year of 1848 the religious sisters from Jesus and Mary Congregation came from France. The sisters began the noble work of serving the poor children with few orphan children of the locality of Sardhana village. As it was the need of hour, the sisters began to take classes for the needy and poor children of the locality. God had been extremely pleased with them and they got the permission for High School for those girls in 1960.